Registration Information (Registration is due by April 21, 2017)
|Professional Level||Includes Continuing Education Credits / CMEs||$225|
|UPMC/University of Pittsburgh Employees||Includes Continuing Education Credits / CMEs||$125||Online Registration-Use Promo Code: UpdateSuic.UPMC|
|Students||No Continuing Education Credits at this rate)||$75||Online Registration-Use Promo Code: UpdateSuic.Students|
Two day registration
Continental breakfast and lunch
Continuing Education Credits /CMEs
Online Registration Instructions:
- Click A-Z and look for ‘Suicidal Behavior-An Update on Suicidal Behavior in Youth: Causes, Treatment, Prevention’.
- Click on ‘Register Now’ (small box at bottom of page)
- If ‘Suicidal Behavior-An Update on Suicidal Behavior in Youth: Causes, Treatment, Prevention’ appears under ‘Shopping Cart’, click on ‘Checkout’ (think of this as ‘continue’).
- Register as a new registrant, or sign in if you already have an account (username is your e-mail).
- When the conference name appears again, click on ‘Checkout’ (again, think of this as ‘continue’)
- Continuing Education Credit – Please use dropdown list for credential or choose Not Applicable (you must complete this). Click on ‘continue’.
- Enter your promotional code if applicable (please see above). Click on ‘Apply to Total’!
- Add credit card information if applicable, and click on ‘Process Payment’.
- Complete Transaction and print your receipt.
Registration with credit card payment can be made at: https://upmc.asapconnected.com/CourseDetail.aspx?CourseId=114330 or http://classes.upmc.com.
If not registering and/or paying online with a credit card, please send your check (payable to OERP/WPIC) or UPMC Account Transfer information with the registration form to:
Full tuition must accompany registration. A $25 administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds for
cancellations. No refunds can be issued once the program has begun. Please register by April 21, 2017.
We encourage participation by all individuals. If you have a disability, advance notification of any special needs will help us better serve you. Please notify us of your needs at least two weeks in advance of the program by calling Nancy Mundy at 412-204-9090.